MOISTURE BLOCK DesiccantAir Dryer
Stop moisture in your air lines with the MOISTURE BLOCK.
Until now compressed air users in the light industrial market were forced to choose between inexpensive dryers with high operating costs or expensive dryers with low operating costs.With a low initial cost and a low operating cost, the Moisture Block is the idealsolution for low intermittant flow applications.
The Moisture Block deliversmoisture free air for up to 90% longer than the nearestcompeting point-of-use dryer.We use activated alumina desiccant whichis capable of achieving a -40ºF pressuredew point. The Moisture Blockincludes a colorchanging moisture
indicatorwhich changes from blue (dry) to pink (wet) when the desiccant needs replaced.
The MOISTURE BLOCK is what a dryer should be. Simple, affordable, effective, and easy to maintain.
• Air flow capacity: up to 30 SCFM
• Maximum working pressure: 200 PSIG
• Maximum operating temperature: 100°F
• Semi-transparent Shell
• Anodized aluminum heads
• Nitrile gaskets
• Activated Aluminadesiccant (initial fill included)
• Manual drainvalve
• Internal after-filter
INSTALLATION KIT, PART NUMBER:80-1549
• (2) Drain hose clamps
• (1) 3 ft clear drain hose
• (2) 1/4” NPT drain hose barbs
• (1) 3 ft’ inlet hose with swivel connector
SERVICE KIT, PART NUMBER: 80-1578
• (2) Lid to head gaskets
• (1) Desiccant support
• (8) 1/4” Hex bolts (4req. to fasten lid to head)
• (1) 1/4” Drain valve